Your bathroom is your own little private space. A place to reflect, a place to sing, a place to ideate, a place to just be yourself. Discover plush bath linen from Welspun that enhances the look of your bathroom so you leave with an exhilarating experience.
Choose from our range of fluffy towels, snug bath robes and colourful bath mats to add glamour and sophistication to your bathroom. All our bath linen have been designed to be aesthetically beautiful and technically superior. Each bath linen product consists of premium grade material and is crafted with finesse to give you a soft and comfortable feel.
For our customers who are looking for unique ideas for their bathrooms, we bring to you our exclusive bath linen collections. Each collection has its own distinctive features and designs to let you accessorize your bathrooms to accent your unique personality. Go sporty with the Wimbledon collection, be stylish with the Enrobe collection or choose luxurious comfort with the Hygro collection.Know your bath linen
How do you know what’s the right bath linen to choose? It all comes down to these key parameters:
1. Material: Bath linen can come in various materials - cotton, polyester, terry, rayon, etc. Cotton is the best material for using on your hands, feet and body. This is because it is extremely absorbent due to the soaking ability of its fibres. Because cotton is natural, it is safe to use, especially for those with sensitive skin or allergies. Polyester is highly durable and holds its shape better than cotton. Welspun towels and bath robes are made of 100% pure cotton, while our mats and rugs are made from polyester to give you the best experience in your bath.
2. Dimensions: Towels and bath robes come in different sizes. Depending on your height and body type, select the size that is right for you. Bathroom rugs, too, should harmonize with the size of your bathroom door or the area outside the bathroom. Every Welspun product on this site includes specifications on its dimensions so that you can take a well-informed decision.
3. TC: Any bath linen’s TC, or thread count, is the number of horizontal and vertical threads in one square inch of fabric. As a general rule, the higher the thread count, the more absorbent the fabric. Fabrics with higher thread count are further classified into Percale and Sateen. Percale fabrics are crisper than Sateen fabrics, which are softer. Both are high quality fabrics that cater to different preferences.
4. GSM: GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter of a fabric. GSM essentially gives you the weight of a fabric. As a general rule, the greater the weight, the more absorbent your bath linen should be.Bath linen care tips
While every Welspun product is produced with care and expertise, a little care from your side can further increase your bath linen’s life.
1. Read the fabric care instructions that are written in the product description online and on the tag of the actual product.
2. Wash your bath linen after purchase and before the first use. This removes any excess fibres that may have stayed on the fabric from the manufacturing process.
3. Air dry your bath linen in order to keep them fluffy for longer.