For most people, the bathroom is a very special place where you spend your mornings preparing to present yourself. Who wouldn’t like a cozy and beautiful looking bathroom to go to, to start your day? We can help you achieve that experience.
Welspun brings you a wide range of elegant and beautiful collection of mats and rugs to add to your bathroom. All our bathroom mats and rugs are beautifully designed and technically crafted for superior look and feel. Each product is made from premium grade material and is crafted with finesse, which gives you a soft feel and provides durable utility.
If you are looking to enhance the experience of your bathroom right from the entrance, browse through our exclusive selection of bathroom mats and rugs. Every bath rug and mat set in our collection has a unique design, which speaks volumes in style. With so many options to pick from, you can expand your horizon of choice and make the best possible decision for your bathroom. Go plain with the Elan collection, go crazy with the Bath-Carnival-15 collection or go classy with the Exotica Grand collection.
Know your mats and rugs
1) Material: Bathroom mats and rugs are made using different materials and fabrics, such as cotton, polyester, drylon, etc. Polyester is known to be the best fabric for mats and rugs. This is because it is versatile, extremely absorbent and very durable. Polyester is easy to machine wash and dry clean. Polyester is non-allergenic and doesn’t promote the growth of bacteria. It is also recyclable. However, cotton and 100% drylon mats are also of similar feel and quality.
2) Dimensions: There is no standard size for bathroom mats and rugs. They vary in size, but only slightly, unless you need a custom sized bathroom mat. All the relevant information and specifications related to the size of the mats and rugs is mentioned on the product pages. This will help you make a more informed decision.
3) TC:Thread count measures the absorbing ability of the fabrics. It is measured by the number of horizontal and vertical threads that intersect in one square inch of fabric. By default, fabrics with a higher thread count will be more absorbent. Fabrics with thread counts are further classified into Percale, which have a crisp feel and Sateen, which is much softer. Both these fabrics are of high quality and cater to different needs.
4) GSM: GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. This is another tool that measures the absorbing level of a fabric in relation to its weight. Similar to TC, the more weight the fabric has the more absorbent it will be.
Take care of your mats and rugs
Our products are built to last. However, you can follow these care tips to increase your bathroom mat’s life.
1) Follow the fabric care instructions provided in the product description and on the tag of the actual product.
2) Wash the mat before use to remove any excess fabrics that may have remained from the manufacturing process.
3) Always air-dry mats and rugs after wash.