Walking into a well-designed bathroom can truly enhance your everyday experience. Design is not limited only to the hardware or construction of the bathroom. Accessories such as bathroom mats can improve your own as well as your guests’ experience in your bathroom.
Our wide range of bathroom mats not only feel good against your feet but also look so good that you wouldn’t ever want to get them dirty! They are made from the most premium grade materials and are crafted with finesse, giving you a warm and cozy feel. Each bathroom mat is has its own unique quality and design to let you add aesthetic value to your bathroom.
You may be looking to replace your old mats because they don’t appeal to you anymore, or because they are worn out. For all those customers looking for a fresh change, we bring to you Welspun’s wide collection of bathroom mats. You can choose from the Spaces collection, which brings you simple, yet stylish looking mats, with fluffy variations, or you can choose from the Welhome collection that has cool colours and cozy fabrics.
Know your bathroom mat
1) Material: There are various materials used in the process of making bathroom mats. They can be made from cotton, drylon, polyester, etc. However, polyester is known to be the best material for bathroom mats because of its durability. Polyester bath rugs and mats do not absorb a lot of moisture into the fiber, which saves them from damage due to constant water exposure. It is easy to machine wash and dry clean. It is also non-allergenic and recyclable so everyone can use it.
2) Dimensions:For those who are picky about the size specifications, our website’s product pages include all the relevant details needed. Bathroom mats vary in sizes but not too much. These specifications, and other information, will help you to narrow down your search as you can select the size that harmonizes with the size of your bathroom door and the décor outside your bathroom.
3) TC: If you want to know just how absorbent the bathroom mat will be before making a purchase, then check the Thread Count (TC). This is a tool to measure how many strings intersect horizontally and vertically in one square inch of fabric. So as a general rule, the higher the thread count of the fabric, the more absorbent the mat will be.
4) GSM: Another tool of measurement that helps determine the level of absorption of the fabric is Grams per Square Meter. This measures the weight of the fabric. So if the fabric is heavy, then it will absorb better, and if it is lighter, get soaked quicker.
Care tips for bathroom mats
1) There are fabric care instructions provided in the product descriptions page, as well as on the tag of the actual product. Read them carefully.
2) To get rid of any excess fibres that may have stayed post the manufacturing process, wash the product one time after purchase.
3) Air dry the mats after you wash them, especially after long-term use.