The four walls of the bathroom belong to you. They are your private abode where you cleanse your mind and body. When you have a wash, our soft, rich cotton and polyester towels enhance your bath experience, giving you the comfort you deserve. So when you plan to buy towels online in India, check out Welspun’s towel collection.
What makes Welspun’s hand towels, face towels, bath towels, and towel sets unique is the quality of the material used and the quality tailoring. Every towel set is crafted, keeping in mind a modern style, to complement your bathroom fashion. Each towel comes in a variety of colours and design style. All bathroom linen pieces exude finesse that you will love and surprise your guests with.
These towels are part of the Welpsun bath linen collection. Crafted from the highest quality of cotton, linen and polyester, you add towels that bring comfort and taste into your home. Whether you pick from our Crowing Touch, Prime or Supreme collection, you will definitely find towels online that you will love. A towel is not just a piece of cloth to dry yourself with. It also works as an accessory in your bathroom, adding to its elegance.
Pick the right bathroom linen
Pick the right one and you will double your happiness with Welspun’s towels. Here’s what you need to know about picking the right towels online.
1. Dimensions: Bathroom towels, face towels and hand towels come in a variety of sizes. You need an average size that suits your body and any guest who may use of the towel.
2. Materials: While buying towels online, you can’t feel the material before you buy the towel. However, by reading up on the material used, you can make a fair judgement on how it will feel. Welspun towels are made from a variety of cottons, like Egyptian, Turkish, Pima, and MicroCotton. Egyptian, Pima and mircofibre have a fluffy feel and create breathable towels. Turkish towels are very soft and feel heavy. Combed cotton is a fibre that attracts water and is excellent for drying.
3. GSM: GSM or Gram per Square Meter of a fabric is the weight of a towel. The greater the weight, the more absorbent the towel is.
4. Collection: A variety of options are available on Welspun. By narrowing down on a collection, you select that one pattern that goes along with your bathroom.
By treating your bath towel, face towel and hand towel the right way, you ensure that they last long and give you the best value for money.
1. One of the first things that you should do when you receive the towel is to read the instructions on how to take care of it.
2. Towels that are not in use should not be kept out in the open as they will gather dust and lose their softness.
3. Avoid any kind of bleach when washing the towel.
Buy towels online on Welspun and choose from the best towel collections that you will truly fall in love with.