In our bathrooms, we open up to ourselves in ways the world has not seen yet. It’s where we rehearse, reflect and prepare ourselves to be ready to face the outside world. Add a lavish face towel to your bathroom, which is perfect for your face after that early morning splash of water.
These cozy and comfortable face towels look glamorous and add elegance to your bathroom aesthetics. They have been designed with superior quality material and craftsmanship to give you clear, soft and supple skin to face the day ahead.
For those people wanting to add something special to their bathrooms, the Unwinders face towel collection from Welspun is a unique addition for your bathroom’s design. It has its own distinctive features and designs to let you accessorize your bathrooms, to bring out that unique personality of yours.
Know your face towel
By keeping these parameters in mind, you can select from a variety of face towels for yourself.
1. Material: Face towels are made from a verity of different materials - cotton, terry, rayon, or polyester. However, cotton is the best material, not only when it comes to comfort but also in terms of absorption and the soaking ability of its fibres. Cotton is safe to use as well and is the best material for those individuals with sensitive skin or allergies. Welspun face towels are made of 100% pure cotton or polyester.
2. Dimensions: Face towels are made small, for the convenience of quick usability. Anyone and everyone, regardless of the height, shape or size of the individual, can use these face towels. All Welspun products include detailed specifications on their dimensions, to help you make well-informed decisions. Even though they look small in size, they provide a grand feeling of comfort.
3. TC: Thread count indicates the number of horizontal and vertical threads that intersect in one square inch of fabric. As a general rule, the higher the thread count, the more absorbent the fabric will be.
4. GSM: Grams per Square Meter is essentially a weight measurement method used for fabrics. By and large, the more weight the fabric contains, the more absorbent your face towel should be.
5. Colour: Welspun’s Unwinders collection of face towels comes in a beautiful maroon colour that will portray your strength and bravery, and also add splendour to your bathroom.
Face towel care methods
Every Welspun face towel is prepared with technical expertise, making them durable. However, a little care from your side will increase your face towel’s life.
1. Go through the fabric care instructions that are mentioned in the product description online and on the tag of the actual product.
2. When you buy a face towel, wash it before the first use. This removes any excess fibres that may have been exchanged and stayed on the fabric during the manufacturing process.
3. Dry your face towel properly after use, in order to keep them fluffy for longer.