Hand towels are the most used accessories in your bathroom. Not only do you and your family use it but it is also a slice of comfort that you offer your guests when they come home. Accessorize and emphasize your bathroom’s look and feel, by adding Welspun’s collection of hand towels.
With a wide range of hand towels to choose from, you can change the look and feel of your bathrooms by adding our hand towels to your collection. They have been designed with finesse and are made to give you a superior feel and assured quality. These hand towels for bathrooms consist of premium grade material and are crafted with elegance to give you a soft and comfortable feel.
Are you are looking to buy hand towels that look beautiful and feel comfortable? Then browse through our select range of hand towel collection. You can choose from our Prime collection, as well as our Hygro collection of hand towels for your bathroom, that have been designed for comfort and provide swift drying and bloom after wash, along with the basic utility of the product.
More about the hand towels
How do you know which hand towel will be perfect for your bathroom? The following parameters will help you decide:
1. Material: Towels are woven in a variety of different materials like polyester, rayon, terry, etc. However, cotton is known to be the best material for daily use, due to its absorbing and soaking ability of its fibres. It is safe to use and is the best material for those individuals with sensitive skin or skin allergies. Polyester is durable and lasts for a long time without losing its sheen.
2. Dimensions: These hand towels are made for the convenience of your hands, and big enough to dry up both your hands, without getting too soaked up themselves. All Welspun product descriptions on the product page provide the necessary information needed for you to make the right choice.
3. TC: A threat count is done in order to measure the absorbing ability of your hand towel. By default, the more intersections there are between horizontal and vertical threads in one square inch, the better the soaking ability the hand towel will have. Fabrics with higher thread count are further classified into Percale and Sateen.
4. GSM: The more weight the fabric contains, the more absorbent your hand towel should be. This is determined by Grams per Square Meter, which is essentially a method used to measure the weight of fabrics.
Care tips for hand towels
Although our products are of top quality, you can take these preventive steps to ensure that your hand towels last as long as they should.
1. The fabric care instructions are mentioned in the product description on the website and also on the tag of each product. Follow these instructions for a long lasting hand towel.
2. Wash your hand towel before the first use to remove any excess fibres.
3. Dry your hand towel properly after use.