Towels and towel sets are part of your everyday essentials, so it is worth getting the right ones. Sometimes the choice can be difficult because there are so many different fabrics, colours, and styles to choose from. Pick from our range of towel sets to enhance your bathroom experience.
Complement the sunlight with yellow, remember your strength and courage with orange or reminisce the night sky with purple. Whichever set of towels you select will accent your unique personality. Choose from Welspun’s range of snug and fluffy towels by Spaces, to add glamour and style to your bathroom. These towels have been made keeping utility, quality and the latest fashion in mind.
All those individuals who are looking for towel sets that exceed basic utility by adding comfort and a visual appeal will be glad to browse through our collection of towel sets online. We pay attention in perfecting every small detail and redefine comfort and functionality through our technological advancements in manufacturing. This is how we provide satisfaction to our customers.
More information on our towel sets
Select a towel set that will suit your personality. These parameters below will help you narrow your search.
1. Material: Towels can be made from various types of materials like terry, polyester, cotton, rayon, etc. But cotton is known to be the best and the safest material for towels. This is because cotton is highly absorbent due to the soaking ability of its fibres. Cotton is also natural, which makes it is safe to use, especially for those with sensitive skin or allergies. Welspun towel sets are made from 100% cotton.
2. Dimensions: Welspun’s set of towels includes towels of three different sizes, which are made for different purposes each. Depending on your height and body type, select the size that is right for you. All Welspun products on this site include the technical specifications of the dimensions of the product so that you can make an informed decision.
3. TC: A thread count is a method of measuring the absorbing ability of your towel set’s fabrics. It indicates the number of horizontal and vertical threads that intersect in one square inch of fabric. So the more intersections there are, the better the absorption will be.
4. GSM: GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter, and this essentially measures the weight of the fabric. The more weight the fabric contains, the more absorbent your towel set will be.
Towel set care tips
In order to extend the life of your towel set, you should take preventive care measure. Follow these tips mentioned below.
1. Follow the fabric care instructions that are written in the product description online and on the tag of the actual product.
2. To remove any excess fibres that may have stayed on the fabric from the manufacturing process, wash your towel set before your first use.
3. Dry off your towels properly after you use them.