Human beings spend roughly one third of their lives sleeping in their beds, which is why a comfortable bed not only brings better quality sleep but also better quality waking hours. Waking up every day and getting out of fabrics and materials that feel like the clouds is as good as a dream itself.
We have an exclusive range of bed linen that will add luxury and comfort to the favorite place in your house, your bedroom. You'll find a broad selection of beautiful bed linen to help you redesign your bedroom from scratch; bring you closer to building your luxury retreat. Buy bed linen online from our collection and you will not feel like leaving your bed in the mornings!
For those individuals looking to redesign their bedrooms with new, luxurious bed linen, we bring to you our range of bed linen collection. Bring home that royal look with our Ruyal collection, achieve maximum comfort with our Hygro collection, or play it safe with the Forever Classic collection. Any of these is sure to add an aesthetic appeal to your bedroom.
Know your bed linen
1) Material: Almost all bed linen products are made from either 100% Egyptian cotton, which is the most expensive, but also the most durable; or 100% Pima cotton that is made from softer fibres. This is because cotton is all-natural and non-allergenic, making it ideal for all skin types. It is also comfortable, durable and breathes well, making it the best choice for bed linen. However there are cotton-polyester blends available as well, which are easy to maintain. Some cotton bed sheets are made from cotton, along with microfibre fillings.
2) Dimensions: The size and dimensions of your bed linen will depend on the size of the bed that you sleep on. Based on your requirements, there are Twin XL Sheets, Full (Double) Sheets, Queen Sheets, King Sheets and California Sing Sheets. You can make an informed decision with all the information provided on the product description page. It includes all the specifications related to the product.
3) TC: TC stands for Thread Count, which indicates the density of the weave and strength of the fabric. It is measured by counting the number of threads that intersect within one square inch of fabric. So as a general rule, the higher the thread count, the denser and stronger the material is.
4) Colour:Choose the right coloured bed linen to match the rest of your bedroom design. Go for colours that match your walls or shock with contrasts.
Bed linen care tips
Even though we build top quality products, there are some things that you can do to increase the life of your bed linen.
1) Follow the fabric care instructions that have been provided on the product description page, as well as those that come with the product.
2) Ensure that you wash the bed linen before use. This will help get rid of any excess fibres.
3) Tumble dry at low temperatures after wash.