Getting good quality sleep for 7-9 hours a day is one of the best things that you can do for your overall health. It makes you feel healthier, and being well-rested makes you beautiful and attractive in the eyes of others too. No wonder then that it is called beauty sleep. And everybody deserves it.
You will love waking up on your amazingly comfortable cotton bedsheets every morning. Not only are they very cozy but they are also designed to add aesthetic value to your bedroom. Each bed sheet is made from premium fabric and crafted with skill to give you a satisfying sleeping experience. You’ll not want to leave your bed once you snuggle onto these bedsheets.
Those of you who are looking to buy bed sheets online will be pleased to browse through our collection of cotton bedsheets. Online bedsheet shopping in India doesn’t get any better than this! Our selection of cotton bedsheets includes designs that are suitable for any and all types of bedroom décor. We have kids’ bedsheets, single bedsheets, double bedsheets and king size bedsheets for adults. You can choose a double bedsheet for the guestroom as well. Get maximum comfort from our Hygro collection, get classy with the Ruyal collection or if you feel too spoilt for choice, play it safe with the Forever Class Stripe collection.
Know your bed sheets
1) Material: Bed sheets are mainly made using 100% cotton. The cotton that is used can be of two different kinds - Egyptian cotton and Pima cotton - which are both high quality, and differ in the level of softness. Cotton is used due to its non-allergenic properties and is a completely natural material as well. However, there are bed sheets that are made from a blend of cotton and polyester, or with extra fabrics such as spandex, or microfibres. This gives a good balance of comfort, durability and price.
2) Dimensions: To help you make a better decision; all the specifications for each product are mentioned in their respective product descriptions page. Our collection comprises of various sizes, which can fit different types of beds.
3) TC: If you want to know how durable the material is, look out for TC, which is Thread Count. This determines the density of weave and strength of the fabric. It is a measuring tool that counts the number of vertical and horizontal threads that intersect within one square inch of fabric. So if the TC is higher, the better quality your fabric will be.
4) Colour: Picking your favorite colours is important to most people, which is why various colour options need to be available when you buy bedsheets online. The colour of a bed sheet is displayed in the product image, as well as mentioned in the product description and specifications.
Tips to care for your bed sheets
Follow these simple steps to take care of your bed sheet.
1) Care instructions are given on the website product descriptions page, as well as on the actual product.
2) Before putting your bed sheet to use, wash it thoroughly to get rid of leftover fibres.
3) Tumble dry at low temperatures after wash.