Fitted bed sheets are unique sheets that have elastic bands stitched into the edges of the bed sheet. They are easy to slip on your bed’s mattress to give you a comfortable nap. On the Welspun marketplace, you will find a range of fitted bed sheets that suit your unique style.
Fitted bedsheets are great because they fit snugly on to any mattress, whether of standard or customized sizes. A well-designed fitted bedsheet can improve the atmosphere in your bedroom. Our range of fitted bedsheets will enhance your home décor and the comfort level of your bed. Our fitted bedsheets are made with high standards to give the best product to our customers. You can pick from various colours and designs to find the right one for your home.
When you are looking for a comfortable and easy-to-put-on bed sheet, fitted bedsheets are the right choice. You can pick up the ones you like from our Flexi-Fit collection. Whether you want your bed to sport a pleasant blue or a passionate red, you have the best picks on offer from Welspun.
Select the correct fitted bedsheet
Every bed is different and every person has different requirements, here’s how you make sure that you are buying the right fitted bed sheets online.
1. Size and dimension: Is your bed a single or a double bed? Purchase the fitted bedsheet according to your bed size. Additionally, check your mattress dimensions to ensure that the bed sheet does not fall short.
2. TC: TC (thread count) is the thread density of the bed sheet. More specifically, it is the number of horizontal and vertical threads in one square inch of fabric. The general rule is that more the thread count, the softer is the bed sheet.
3. Material: Our fitted bedsheets are 100% cotton giving you the best comfort that you can choose from.
4. Colour: Our fitted bedsheets are available in a variety of colours. Pick ones that best reflect the colour theme of your bedroom.
Care for your fitted bedsheet
The fitted bedsheet will last only as long as you take care of it; here are some tips to take care of it:
1. Wash separately: Never wash the fitted bedsheet along with your other clothes. Washing it separately is the best way to ensure that run-off colour from other clothes does not get onto it.
2. Don’t iron at high temperatures: The application of excessive heat and steam is more likely to spoil the material than set it straight.
3. Avoid bleach: Bleach will damage the material so avoid its use.
4. Wash frequently: When you use a bed sheet, put it to wash on a regular basis. This way your bedsheet remains cleaner, stain-free and also lasts longer.
Browse through our collection of fitted bed sheets online and find what you are looking for.