Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be wrapped in clouds right before going to bed? Having a comfortable mattress, some nice, soft bed linen, along with a cozy quilt will help you achieve that superior level of sleep, where you won’t ever want to wake up and get out of bed.
Choose from our wide range of quilts, blankets and comforters that are designed keeping every small detail in mind, especially comfort and aesthetics. All our quilts and blankets are made from premium grade materials, and are crafted with finesse, to add warmth, comfort and a luxurious look, all at the same time.
Whether you are looking to buy quilts for your master bedroom, or for your children’s room, our collection of quilts and comforters are made to meet all kinds of requirements. Display your cool personality with our Youthopia Denim Collection, or show your elegant side with our Ruyal Collection. Go glamorous with our Courtyard Collection, or let your children express their love for the planet with the Kids - I Love My Planet Collection. These are some of the various collections we have.
Know your quilts and blankets
Here’s a little extra information you should look out for, which will assist you in making a more informed choice.
1) Material: When it comes to quilts and comforters, cotton is the preferred choice, and for various reasons. This is because cotton is a natural material and safe for most skin types. It is also soft, durable and breathes well. However there are other blends used along with cotton, such as cotton-polyester or cotton-microfibre blend, which are also good on the skin as well as very easy to maintain.
2) Dimensions: Quilts and blankets can come in various sizes, depending on what size bed you sleep on. When you buy quilts online, take a look at the specifications mentioned on their respective product description pages, giving you all the information needed to make an informed decision.
3) TC: TC, which stands for Thread Count, is a measuring tool used to measure the density of the weave and the strength of the fabric. This is determined by counting the number of intersections of vertical and horizontal threads, within one square inch of fabric. By default, the higher the TC, the better quality the fabric material will be.
4) GSM: GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. This is another measuring tool that determines the level of moisture absorption in the fabric, in relation to its weight. Similar to TC, the more weight the fabric has within one square meter, the better quality the fabric will be.
Blanket care tips
Here are a few steps you can follow in order to increase the life of your quilts and blankets.
1) Follow the care instructions mentioned on the product description page, as well as on the actual product.
2) Wash your quilts and blankets before using them to get rid of excess fibres.
3) Machine wash and tumble dry at low temperature.