Everybody looks forward to diving into the comforts of their cozy beds after a long day. What makes it more worthwhile is when your bed feels like fluffy clouds. It feels complete when you have a nice bed sheet, a warm blanket and a soft, cozy bed comforter.
We bring to you our exclusive range of bed comforters that will surely enhance your beauty sleep. They have been designed not only to provide you with maximum comfort but also to add aesthetic appeal to your bedroom. These comforters have been made using premium grade materials and have been carefully crafted with beautiful and glamorous prints.
Our wide range of bed comforters is made for all audiences. Display your true love for nature with our Allure Collection, portray your glamorous personality with our Ruyal Collection, give a trendy look with our Boho Chic Collection, or let your child express their love for our world with the Kids - I Love My Planet Collection. All of these, along with many more, are a perfect addition for your room design.
Know more about your comforter
With a little more information provided on the website, you will be able to choose the perfect bed comforter for your bedroom.
1) Material: Almost all of our comforter sets are made using 100% cotton. Cotton is a preferred choice because it is a natural material, which has non-allergenic properties. Cotton as a fabric is known to breathe well, and is very durable. You can also buy comforters for beds that are made using a blend of cotton + microfibres filling for additional comfort.
2) Dimensions: Our bed comforters are available in various sizes, depending on your requirement. Whether it is for one single person, a couple, or if you require extra large, we have all the sizes available for you. Just check the product descriptions page for the necessary specifications.
3) TC: If you want to know the density of wave and strength of the fabric that your comforter is made from, look out for TC, which stands for Thread Count, on the product descriptions page. This is a measuring tool that counts the number of intersections within one square inch of fabric.
4) GSM: Another tool of measuring the level of absorption of the fabrics used to make the bed comforters is GSM, which stands for Grams per Square Meter. This determines the quality of the fabric by measuring the weight of the fabric within one square meter.
Bed comforter care tips
We build our bed products with care. However, there are few things you can follow to increase the life of your bed comforters.
1) There are care instructions written on the product descriptions page, as well as on the actual product. Follow them carefully.
2) Before using the comforter for the first time, put it for a thorough wash.
3) Machine wash and tumble dry at low temperature after wash.