One of the most valued places of your humble abode is your bedroom. It’s a place where your body rests and regenerates for a brand new day. Why not make this place more special by adding our duvet set to your bedroom design?
You will fall in love with the absolutely classic, yet elegant look of our duvet sets. Not only do they look good, but with the help of our fine craftsmen, these quilts also feel like fluffy clouds on a summer morning. Each of our duvet sets is made up of premium grade material and made to look and feel luxurious.
Our duvet set collection includes different colours that are perfect for matching any type of mood, theme or setting. Display your love for chocolate with the Chocolate Taupe Duvet Cover, portray your glamor with our Purple and Hot Pink Duvet Cover, or simply express your simplicity with either the Navy-Blue Teal-Chambray or Inky Black Slate - Future Grey Duvet Cover. All these gorgeous bed covers are part of our Antonym collection.
Know your duvet sets
Here’s some information that will help you make a more informed decision.
1) Material: 100% Cotton is used to make all of our duvet sets. This is because cotton is a popular and highly preferred choice. It is a natural material that has non-allergenic properties, making it ideal for all skin types. Cotton is also very soft, durable and breathes well. Cotton is, therefore, very easy to maintain.
2) Dimensions: Our duvet sets consist of 1 double duvet, 1 double bedsheet and 4 pillow covers, where as our other duvet sets consist of 1 double duvet and 2 pillow covers. Specifications for each product are mentioned on their respective pages, to help you make better choices.
3) TC: TC stands for Thread Count, which is a measuring tool that measures the strength, density and level of absorption of the fabric. It is determined by counting the number of horizontal and vertical threads that intersect within one square inch of fabric. The higher the TC, the better the quality of fabric.
4) GSM: GSM is another measuring tool that determines the quality of the fabric, by measuring the weight of the fabric within one square meter of fabric. GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter.
Care tips for your duvet sets
We build our products with utmost care to make sure they last. You can follow these simple instructions to further increase the life of your duvet sets.
1) Fabric care instructions are given on the product descriptions page, as well as on the actual product itself.
2) Before using the duvet set for the first time, thoroughly wash it to get rid of extra fibres that may have stayed on during the manufacturing process.
3) Machine wash and tumble dry at low temperature after wash. Wash colours separately and do not bleach or iron.