All parents, no matter how much they have, want to provide the best of everything to their kids. You select everything that benefits your child’s health, growth and well-being. And this cannot be achieved without adequate and quality sleep.
Show your child our wide collection of kids’ bedsheets and spoil them for choice. Welspun’s kids’ bedsheets come in so many different prints and designs that your child will surely find a few favorites. Each kid’s bedsheet in our collection has been designed to give your child the warmest and most comfortable sleep that he or she could ask for.
Kids’ bedsheets are aesthetically designed and crafted for finesse, with their own distinctive design and features, to bring out your child’s unique personality. Belonging to our Kids – I Love My Planet collection and the Snapshot Kids collection, every child is bound to find a colour, pattern or kid’s bedsheet set that they like. The vivid colours and creative designs will surely brighten up your child’s bedroom and mood too.
Know your child’s bed sheet
Here is a little information that will help you to select the perfect kids’ bedsheet for your child’s room.
1) Material: To ensure your child gets the most comfortable sleep, all our kids’ bedsheets have been made using 100% cotton. This is because cotton is a natural fabric that has non-allergenic properties, making it suitable for all skin types. Also, cotton is easy to maintain.
2) Dimensions: Our kids’ bedsheet comes in two different sizes. All the necessary specifications are mentioned on each of the product description pages, to help you make the perfect choice for your child’s bedroom.
3) TC: To know the quality of the bed sheet, density of weave and strength of the fabric, look out for TC in the product descriptions, which stand for Thread Count. It is a tool that counts the number of threads intersecting within one square inch of fabric.
4) Number of contents: This section indicates what all will come in the product that you purchase. Whether you want a single bed sheet with one pillow cover, or double bed sheet sets for kids with two pillow covers, the information is provided within the description of each product.
Care tips for kids’ bedsheets
To ensure that your child’s bed sheet stays soft and comfortable for a long time, follow these simple instructions:
1) Carefully follow the tips mentioned on the product description pages, as well as on the actual product.
2) Before making use of the bed sheets, wash them properly to get rid of the excess fibres that may have remained post the manufacturing stage.
3) Machine wash separately with like colours, tumble dry at low temperature, do not bleach/iron