Although it may seem like a fairly simple task, there are some things that you need to know before selecting towels for children. You want to be able to give them the best; something that they truly deserve. This means that comfort and design should be top priority.
As children, we loved having our favourite colours, cartoon characters, hobbies and patterns on everything that belonged to us. Our range of baby towels online, includes a variety of colours, patterns and designs that are sure to appeal to your child. Browsing through our collection will leave your child thinking which one he or she really wants the most.
All parents know that their child deserves the best. Those parents looking to accessorize their children’s bathrooms with uniquely designed towels will find our collection of towels for kids absolutely appealing. Made using the most premium grade materials, these towels provide a soft, fluffy and comfortable fabric that is friendly to your child’s skin.
Some more information on your kids’ towels
How do you know which is the right towel for your child? Here are some parameters that will help you to select better.
1) Material: All our baby towels are made using 100% premium grade cotton. This is because cotton is a completely natural material. Cotton is also very easy to wash and maintain and has non-allergenic properties that makes it suitable to most skin types.
2) Dimensions: Our range of baby towel sets includes a variety of sizes. This is why we provide all the necessary information and product specifications needed on the description page. It helps you to make the right choice for your child.
3) TC: TC stands for Thread Count, which is a measuring tool used to determine the strength of fabric, density of weave and quality of product. The number of threads that intersect within one square inch of fabric indicates the thread count.
4) GSM: GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter. This is another tool that indicates the quality and level of absorption of the fabric. It is determined by the weight of the fabric within one square meter.
Care tips for kids’ towels
Our kids’ towels are made keeping quality and comfort in mind. Yet, there are a few things you can do yourself to prolong their utility.
1) Each of the product has care instructions given, which are also mentioned on the website. Follow them carefully.
2) Wash the towels once before using them. This is to remove any excess fibres that may have remained post the manufacturing process.
3) Machine wash the towels, keeping deep colours separate. Do not use bleach.
Improve the quality of your child’s bath time by using our premium quality kids’ towels. Buy baby towels online on Welspun and accessorize your child’s bathroom.